Join an exciting start-up using AI to create more practical and scalable ways to interpret the genome.
Our new clinical geneticist will work full-time in the US, supporting customers and working closely with the R&D team on product development.
- Clinical genomic analysis of WGS, WES and panels
- Providing sales, training and support to customers across the U.S.
- Running demos
- Maintaining close relationships with customer geneticist teams
- Solving technical issues
- Training new users on the system
- Providing customer support
- Product development
- Mandatory: M.D or PhD in human genetics, with clinical genetics experience
- Experience with next-generation sequencing tools
- Experience with genetic variant interpretation
- Excellent communication, writing skills and innovative thinking
- Good Interpersonal skills