Emedgene utilizes artificial intelligence and genomic data science to accelerate medical research and guide healthcare decisions at an unprecedented scale. Our technology is rapidly being adopted by leading medical centers, research institutes, and clinical laboratories and is helping to save and improve lives every day.
We are looking for the best and the brightest to share our innovative technology with the world.
As an inside sales representative you will use value-driven principles to establish relationships with researchers and healthcare professionals to identify opportunities where our technology can amplify their genomics initiatives. You will work hard to understand their needs and challenges. You will present our solutions with integrity. You will strive to close win-win deals that drive customer loyalty and generate referrals. You will be your customers’ biggest advocate.
And of course, you’ll be supported by a stellar team of scientists, technologists, and support personnel to help you and your customers build a foundation for success.
- Close net new accounts and grow business within existing customer accounts in your territory
- Identify and qualify new sales leads through detailed dialogue with prospective customers
- Work with sales management to build a territory plan that meets and exceeds targets
- Advance sales opportunities consistently and efficiently through a predefined sales process
- Prepare and coordinate solution presentations that meet specific client needs
- Guide software evaluations by establishing clear success criteria and motivating urgency
- Present pricing proposals that meet customer and Emedgene expectations
- 2-3 years experience selling complex scientific solutions with a proven track record of success – genetic/genomics software experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Biological Sciences, Genetics/Genomics, or similar scientific area
- Must have excellent communication skills with a demonstrated ability to influence internal and external stakeholders via written and oral communication
- Detail-oriented with a willingness to follow (and help improve) process
- Travel expectations are low, but will be required on occasion